Sunday, July 02, 2006

Over 1 Billion People Worldwide are Learning EnglishToday

- an Increasing Number of Them are Learning it Online Through the Revolutionary www.englishmaze.com

SYDNEY, Australia, August 16 /PRNewswire/ --
- English is the International Language of Business, Communication and
Travel and It Can Now be Learned Online - With or Without a Teacher

English Maze, a British-Australian educational company, has recently
launched a fully interactive E-learning site (www.englishmaze.com) for non-native English learners, schools and businesses worldwide. It combines cutting-edge Flash web technology with leading language-learning theories to bring about a revolution in learning English-as-a-Second-Language on the Internet.

The English Maze contains a series of language learning 'Mazes'. Entering
a maze is like entering an everyday situation (restaurant, office, airport,
etc). Learners have to find their way out of each maze by communicating in
English. In doing so, they learn and use the type of everyday English spoken
by Americans, Canadians, the British, etc.

OUT is the traditional style ofEnglish course with a heavy focus on grammar rules and vocabulary lists.

IN is the here-and-now of learning the natural English required for survival in
the fast, competitive, English-speaking world in which we live.

The English Maze includes hundreds of hours of material, much of which is
free. Full access requires a monthly subscription (min 3 months), which
ranges from USD10-25/month. Gift subscriptions are also available, meaning
you can finally send that friend or loved one the perfect gift for special
occasions: useful, long-lasting - and fun!

The English Maze can be accessed 24/7 at:www.englishmaze.com General &
Business English Subscriptions are available at:
http://www.englishmaze.com/flash/signup.html

29 Comments:

Anonymous voyante said...

thank you for us to share this articl.

1:27 pm  
Anonymous voyance said...

I like the idea of this articl.

1:28 pm  
Anonymous Voyance par téléphone said...

thank you for this exchange

1:29 pm  
Anonymous voyance paris said...

glad to be participated in this contest

1:30 pm  
Anonymous astrologie said...

thank you for this information

1:31 pm  
Anonymous dialogue erotique said...

very interesting idea

1:31 pm  
Anonymous tarot said...

very good continuation

1:32 pm  
Anonymous horoscope said...

as usual very interesting article

1:34 pm  
Anonymous horoscope 2011 said...

very good! I found the perfect theme used!
Marie ange

10:31 am  
Anonymous voyance en direct said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.

4:57 pm  
Anonymous Voyance serieuse said...

I really like this blog is a great pleasure to read something new and interesting.

1:53 pm  
Anonymous Voyance sérieuse par telephone said...

Very well made and very good records, very pleasant to go good luck soon .

1:01 pm  
Blogger Estèrre said...

Icheck your site regularly and I have nothing to complain about, it's quite the opposite. ;) Congratulations continuous like that especially.
voyance par telephone

2:54 pm  
Blogger Elvyre said...

Excellent site pleasant visualized
Thank you for the work done on this site!
voyance mail gratuite

11:19 am  
Anonymous voyance gratuite mail said...

Great, This is really amazing page, here, I really enjoyed reading your thoughts, I will definitely share this article to my friends out there.

3:21 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

A big thank you for your site. It is a pleasure for all & all.
good luck
voyance par mail gratuite

3:53 pm  
Anonymous voyance gratuitement said...

My congratulations for your site! It helped me a lot and enjoyed, especially all your shares are interesting. Long life to your site. Above all, never give up; your blog is really great!

12:08 pm  
Anonymous voyance gratuite tarot said...

I am really pleased with reading your blog!!! Excellent content wrote, thanks

10:48 am  
Blogger rosi said...

Congratulations to all those who watch for the success of this beautiful blog !!

voyance gratuite par telephone ; voyance gratuite par email

2:42 pm  
Anonymous voyance gratuite mail said...

Hello there, You’ve done a great job. I will certainly digg it and for my part suggest to my friends. I am confident they’ll be benefited from this web site.

1:48 pm  
Blogger rosi said...

Thank you for the good times in your blog. I am often in the position to watch (again and again) those wonderful articles you shared. Really interesting. Good luck to you!

voyance gratuite serieuse ; voyance gratuite en ligne par mail

10:10 am  
Blogger abs coaching said...

Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your website, how could i subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear idea
vente appartement Casablanca
achat immobilier
vente villa casablanca
studio à louer casablanca

9:26 pm  
Anonymous voyance gratuite said...

Hello, I love your blog it's really nice
continued like that for the rest of it is really perfect believe me.

12:14 pm  
Blogger rosi said...

I'm really proud of discovering yourself, your blog is really great! I like its interface, and I too loved the content too. Especially so continue!

voyance gratuite par email

10:11 am  
Anonymous voyance gratuite en ligne said...

Hello, I love your blog it's really nice
continued like that for the rest of it is really perfect believe me.

3:05 pm  
Anonymous voyance mail gratuite said...

I love your article, I find it very well written and structured it changes because it not often get to see this kind of article.

5:01 pm  
Anonymous voyance en ligne gratuite said...

Thank you for these items I will look seriously it!

6:23 pm  
Blogger susane said...

Hey great post. I have to learn a lot from this post. Thank you for sharing.

voyance sérieuse en ligne

11:26 am  
Anonymous voyance mail gratuit said...

Bravo pour ce superbe travail !!!

3:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home